M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,789 Posts
Good looking set-up Jersey Mike.

XXIV Corps

Reactions: JerseyMike

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Sadlak makes great products and that mount is on my list of things to get!

If they ever come back in stock, I need a few of their pistons as well.
Let us know how you like it after you done a bit of shooting.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice setup, I like it!
BTW - I have not seen many folks using or speaking about using the Sadlak aluminum mount, why is that?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow that does look better than the other offerings. Is this the one the more expensive offering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
M1A Standard
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the Airborne scope mount. Was $315 from Sadlak. I believe the titanium is more, but currently not available.

·
Premium Member
19,404 Posts
Looking great. Absolutely the best of the best for a semi-permanent mount. Sadlak's improvements over other Brookfield type mounts make them worth every nickle.
Loved visiting with Mike and Roger out at Camp Perry even though the business is right here in CT. Sure miss Roger now that he is guarding the pearly gates. Semper Fi.
Got to keep a few spare mount especially Sadlak's on standby. Never know when a new project might call for some.

Trigger Red Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Bottle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looking great. Absolutely the best of the best for a semi-permanent mount. Sadlak's improvements over other Brookfield type mounts make them worth every nickle.
Loved visiting with Mike and Roger out at Camp Perry even though the business is right here in CT. Sure miss Roger now that he is guarding the pearly gates. Semper Fi.
Got to keep a few spare mount especially Sadlak's on standby. Never know when a new project might call for some.

View attachment 468568 View attachment 468570
Lol amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts