M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The last time I did something like that was in a dream. Marshall Dillon would have to hide if this guy came to town.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This guy is f*****g amazing, I remember seeing a program on history channel about these professional fast draws, this gentleman wasn't in it, but he'd obliterate all those guys featured in that show hands down. I don't see anyone breaking his records anytime soon. Thanks for sharing Federal!

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
I saw him in person at a gunshow back in the late 80"s and it was really amazing. However realise he is popping those balloons using the powder from blanks. Also his revolver is very tricked out and is not a stock SA. He also does some pretty amazing things with SAA's and is a fantastic trick shooter.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Wow.. why do I feel so inadequate now...

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Mundon(I think that last name sp is correct) has been doing this since the 1960's. I was a kid the first time I watched him and he's been the best all these years.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I've seen Bob Munden at events. He is as advertised. I've seen him go head to head with a 1911 shooting six shots for speed and he wins handily with his single action. Kinda messed up fast huh?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I have seen him in person, he is amazing. He is also a gunsmith, and a really nice guy.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Really something else!! Thanks for posting it!

·
Registered
547 Posts
He is on the outdoor channel on Wednesdays , I forgot the name of the show , but his little segment is called impossible shots.

·
Registered
382 Posts
He came to my LEO academy

We had a bunch of guys in my LEO Academy that thought they were bad ass on the range. A bunch of nuts.
None had ever shot a gun before.
One other guy and I were the only combat Vets in the group, and grew up around guns and gun culture. We kept our mouth shut knowing that there is ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER.
So I think this guy showed up and scared the hell out of all of us giving a demo.
This was before there was an Internet.
I loved it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts