M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I joined today, and I'm already hooked... I'm from Missouri and, because of my job, I'm stuck in Massachusetts...
Gun laws are a little tight out here. The good news is I just got my "loaded" M1A and I'm looking to do a Sage EBR build....so .....translation is you guys are already helping me keep my sanity.

Anyone have suggestions on scopes? I'm looking to build one to consistently shoot 850 yards... Thanks again, and I'm pumped to be a part of the forum!

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,027 Posts
Great decision in registering here Derek11 and most definite you came to the right place to learn more about the M14 Firing Line, welcome on board and enjoy the site and post often.

DI5

5,445 Posts
Well met!

Enjoy your stay!

This forum has, hands down, the best and truest M14 experts (in both marksmanship, assembly, and maintenance) around!

Ask your questions and they'll give you their thoughts when they get around to it.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum, derek. Plenty of good advice here. A few of those words now. Before starting out spending a lot on accessories, shoot your iron sights, find out what ammo your rifle likes accuracy wise. You might be plesantly surprised w/o having to spend much on upgrading. dozier

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.