M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big clear Pictures

KMT CO. stamp on my trigger guard.

A larger version of the same stamp is located on the hinged butt plate cover on my retired NM walnut stock.

I also noticed my serial number is hand written inside the stocks fore grip and I see 200 - 929 stamped directly in front of the receiver.

I really need a black anti-glare top rail for the SAGE

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
SR420 said:
Bill Ricca said:
Question on your trigger guard produced by Killeen. Does the guard have a round pin or a bent finger? Thanks
Bill, this is just a guess - bent finger.
I'm not really sure what one or the other looks like.
The piece that goes inside the trigger housing on the right side between the bottom part of the hammer and trigger can be either a folded over finger shaped piece of the trigger guard itself or a round pin. If you have ever replaced a trigger guard, it's the piece that is a pain in the neck trying to figure out how to get it out of the housing.

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jack Orr said:
SR420 said:
Bill Ricca said:
Question on your trigger guard produced by Killeen. Does the guard have a round pin or a bent finger? Thanks
Bill, this is just a guess - bent finger.
I'm not really sure what one or the other looks like.
The piece that goes inside the trigger housing on the right side between the bottom part of the hammer and trigger can be either a folded over finger shaped piece of the trigger guard itself or a round pin. If you have ever replaced a trigger guard, it's the piece that is a pain in the neck trying to figure out how to get it out of the housing.
Understood.
The Killeen has the bent finger.

I have another TRW trigger group with an unmarked trigger guard - it has the round pin.

What is the significance of these two different designs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.