Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quagmire said:
After that I took a closer look at the GCP. The hex head was scratched up & when you held it under a bright light you could see rust spots all over the plug, esp in & around the thread area.
Quagmire said:
I asked them if they wanted the old stuff back & he said no, I should chuck the repro lock & keep the plug.

Now that's customer service!!
Still don't take away from the fact that it "appears" (to me anyway) that someone "attempted to possibly maybe" pass off a "used part" on some poor soul ... :roll:

JMO

Six

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yup, you're right Six. At the time I dismissed it as an honest mistake. However, I've had reason recently to change my mind on that.

I ordered a gas cylinder from them @ a month ago. It was advertised as "NEW, USGI" on their website but, sadly, it was a repro part.

I may order small parts from them in the future (springs, firing pins, etc...), but I do believe that this was my last time buying any major part from them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hmmmmm,
I went to the link and got a "topic does not exist" message. Could this possibly be about a "major" M14/M1 Garand/AR15 smithy in Maryland? Who's "special" recievers are made by Armscorp? :roll:

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.