M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to meet Six today and spent several hours with him. Learned that I had a friend I never new I had. He is a heck of a guy! Treated me like he had known me all his life and even took me to his local hangouts and introduced me to his friends. I got to see some of his work on a couple of select fire ( :D ) M14's and if you have never seen his work up close and personal, let me tell you its worth the time and cost, they look great. If just ten percent of the folks on this board are as nice as Rick it would be worth the time of meeting and talking to all the people here! Rick thanks for your hospitality and God willing we will meet again and this time the entertainment will be on me! Thanks again you made a work day on the road very enjoyable.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Your welcome Rod ... :wink:

It was indeed a great visit for sure. After we chowed down we took a little trip over to the Firingline and hung out a spell. Gave him a little tour which included the interior of the "toy box" ... the indoor range and the "back room". Rod managed to locate a few items of interest to him there and even got to dump a few mags through one of Mikes rock-n-rollers. All in all it was time well spent and indeed a pleasure to be able to hook up with Rod.

We definately need to do that again some time soon ... :D

Six

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.