M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
I agree if you are only describing conservatives. Liberals? NO! 馃榿

Registered
I was on I-80 in IN/IL...was $6.37 for premium unleaded. AFter the midterms, watch the XL Pipeline roar to life! Not much longer to wait. We can make it! 馃榿

Registered
What makes you think conservatives will not take both houses? 馃榿 Kamala Harris will take over inflation now...on top of the border issue. See what I mean?

Registered
What makes you think conservatives will not take both houses? 馃榿 Kamala Harris will take over inflation now...on top of the border issue. See what I mean?
I believe they will take both but a 2/3 majority is awfully optimistic. If Roe hadn't come down and this 1/6 Theatrical mess wasn't going on maybe.

Registered
The ACLU is there to keep the herd in line...is all. Just remember - it is white supremacy that is the leading cause of death of said demographics by gunfire in Chicago and Detroit...and all other liberal bastions of brotherly love inclusiveness and tolerance.

The ACLU and Teachers' Union are strongarms of Democrat party. And Planned Parenthood is the cleaner so the herd is not too big.

And conservatives and gun-owners should not be mixed up in saving liberals. Just let them eat each other -
Conservatives got enough problems working for a living and taking care of their families -raising children not to be contaminated by these miscreants.

Forgive me - I just cannot sit still and watch all this mayhem and say nothing.

Registered
79 IHC Scout II, 74 VW Bug class 11 look a like
I was on I-80 in IN/IL...was $6.37 for premium unleaded. AFter the midterms, watch the XL Pipeline roar to life! Not much longer to wait. We can make it! 馃榿
I don't know, we might starve to death first!

eQ

Registered
let's just hope so that the GOP wins in November and no Rino's or the Democratic Communist Party steal this election

Registered
let's just hope so that the GOP wins in November and no Rino's or the Democratic Communist Party steal this election
Hope?
It will be really easy to spot a stolen election this time. Some folks couldn't spot it last time. They needed Dinesh to spell it out for them.
This time will be much easier.
If the Senate ends up "close" - like 49-51 - then a lot of monkey business has occurred. In an honest vote, it will be 60-40 or nearly so.
Which also means the House is all monkeyed up, too.

Until some of these states reform their voting, and their laws, and their enforcement, no amount of gas prices and public opinion will matter.

Registered
Hope?
It will be really easy to spot a stolen election this time. Some folks couldn't spot it last time. They needed Dinesh to spell it out for them.
This time will be much easier.
If the Senate ends up "close" - like 49-51 - then a lot of monkey business has occurred. In an honest vote, it will be 60-40 or nearly so.
Which also means the House is all monkeyed up, too.

Until some of these states reform their voting, and their laws, and their enforcement, no amount of gas prices and public opinion will matter.
Voter ID is the only fix and if you claim it's not possible for you to get any form of state issued ID you are a straight up liar. South Carolina, as back water as some of the areas are will puck you up and take you to the DMV for you to get a ID. I'm sure every other state has something similar.

Oh, and by the way......The coroner's office WILL REPORT YOUR DEATH TO THE STATE ELECTION BOARD.

Reactions: Rifleman-7.62
1 - 18 of 18 Posts