M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a SAI loaded with 60 rounds thru it. Op-rod & bolt are SA. Trigger is SAI and HRA. Came with 6 GI mags, 3 in the wrap. 60 rounds of DAG. Sadlak aluminum scope mt. Black plastic SAI stock with recoil pad and Karston cheek rest.
Being a loaded it has NM frnt sight, trigger,& barrel?
Was on GB for a BIN of $1650. The guy was local and accepted $1250 cash for all. 101st AB just back from 3rd tour in the sand box. I think I did OK. We'll see how she does this weekend. Hopefully this won't be another saga.ROOL1

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,167 Posts
Research, the only good game in town anymore......

The Rule of Two (ROT), is just great. It happens when you don't even see it coming. Enjoy jens5 and we are all looking forward to your range report.DI5

Thank you for your serves.

Reactions: jens5

·
"Death From Above"
11,941 Posts
Congrats on your newest purchase! I am sorry to say that if you stick around these parts it wont be long before you are looking at another one. I have been here a couple of years and i am working on and I am embarrassed to say number six and seven. Welcome home from your third tour, thanks for your service and have a great time shooting that puppy!!! Looking forward to the smiles and targets form your first range report.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
There's no way to lose at that price. Even if it shoots like a nightmare you can part it out for more than you paid. Relax and shoot the tar out of it.

Reactions: jens5

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not the 82nd guy

Welcome home from your third tour, thanks for your service and have a great time shooting that puppy!!! Looking forward to the smiles and targets form your first range report.[/QUOTE]

I may have not been clear in my original post. This is my 2nd M1A. Been here over a year. I bought the rifle from an 82nd AB back from his 3rd tour. But thanks for the sentiment.

·
"Death From Above"
11,941 Posts
Welcome home from your third tour, thanks for your service and have a great time shooting that puppy!!! Looking forward to the smiles and targets form your first range report.
I may have not been clear in my original post. This is my 2nd M1A. Been here over a year. I bought the rifle from an 82nd AB back from his 3rd tour. But thanks for the sentiment.[/QUOTE]

Nope you were clear it was late when I replied. Sorry about that, enjoy shooting it though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just bought a 2nd SAI M1A a couple of months ago myself. I originally own a Marine Supermatch 1st but is way to heavy to drag around to have fun with. After reading about the fun & versitility of an 18.5" barrel with minimal velocity loss & accuracy to 600 yards +, I had no problem buying a Loaded & swapping the barrel for a Stainless 18.5" med-weight Krieger. I end up shooting any kind of ammo from her with reasonably good accuracy. I have alot more fun with the 18" then my heavy 22". Enjoy!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Pictures?

Just bought a SAI loaded with 60 rounds thru it. Op-rod & bolt are SA. Trigger is SAI and HRA. Came with 6 GI mags, 3 in the wrap. 60 rounds of DAG. Sadlak aluminum scope mt. Black plastic SAI stock with recoil pad and Karston cheek rest.
Being a loaded it has NM frnt sight, trigger,& barrel?
Was on GB for a BIN of $1650. The guy was local and accepted $1250 cash for all. 101st AB just back from 3rd tour in the sand box. I think I did OK. We'll see how she does this weekend. Hopefully this won't be another saga.ROOL1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.