M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can’t stop, picked up a Cugir PSL. Had one awhile back and regretted selling it. I like all types of DMRs, Snipers and similar rifles; took a hit on my heart losing it from my collection.

Picked up the two extra mags before it even got here. Any other PSL nerds here?

Russ

Attachments

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Of course! Had one for years now. And a couple cans of 7N1 Sniper ammo to go with, good shooting stuff.

I didn't get along with the short butt stock so swapped it out for a much longer one made by Rhineland Arms.

I wrote a piece for Gun World some time ago about these guns. At the prices they go for now, I'm glad I kept mine. Paid about $725 for it.

http://www.troupsystems.com/product/romanian-psl-54c-type-1/

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Most of us just don't see the need to acknowledge being a "nerd". LOL

I owned one quite some time ago and got a notice to send it in for "work" to make it acceptable for imprt into the USA. Got it back with a neutered flash hider/muzzle brake. Really pi$$ed me off. Ended up converting that one to an AK style rifle and jumped through a lot of hoops just to make that one "legal" with the number of US parts in it. Pic shown below.......

I did purchase another one while price was still reasonable [still high IMHO] at that time, but not the current ridiculous price. That one is set up with an 8X scope and extra mags w/pouch. No need to post a pic - they all look the same. GI2 Shot it a few times, bought a boat load of 54R ammo, and now it sits in the safe......oh well........

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.