M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And want a LAW486 walnut E2 stock with matching handguard built for a Mini-G.

That is all.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
You have joined a large and growing group of us that greatly admire his work. Be sure and let us know if you do order and of course the obligatory pics on arrival. GI6

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Isn't a Mini-G based on the Garand?
Bruce
Yes a Mini G is a shortened M1 Garand, it has a 16" barrel.

The main difference between it and a Tanker is 2" in barrel length, and the fact that a Tanker has a short piece of stock attached to the "upper barrel reciever assembly" in front of the main stock, that the Mini G does not have.

I have some custom made Tankers by Roland Beaver, in 30/06 and 308, that are excellent shooting rifles.

I have never seen or shot a Shupps MiniG, but all the reports I have read about them have been very good.

I can say that a short Garand, whether in 30/06 or 308 makes a great "Personal Rifle".

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LAW483 is currently making an E2-style stock for the Mini-G.

Hence the object of my lust...

A union made in heaven indeed, and realized by two professionals here on earth, just for us mere mortals to enjoy!

·
Registered
997 Posts
LAW483 is currently making an E2-style stock for the Mini-G.

Hence the object of my lust...

A union made in heaven indeed, and realized by two professionals here on earth, just for us mere mortals to enjoy!
Like this?

Except that he used an Amega Ranges Mini-Scout Mount on his. This is my customer's pic.

...and, thank you for your kind words.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.