M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Made pirogi tonight. Hand made from scratch. Potatoes, salt n pepper, one egg, lots of flower, water, and lots of love (sorry I sound like a democrat in that last one. But its true.). What’s on the menu tonight guys? View attachment 468216
So, what kind of flower did you use...daisies, daffodils, roses...:ROFLMAO:

I crack me up

They do look good though.

• Haha
Reactions: Kingkai41

·
Registered
823 Posts
Looking good!

One Easter time, we started up the "factory" (basically everyone who was there) and made 500 of them (we actually counted) that were a mix of potato/cheese, and saurkraut (roughly half each type). Ate every last one of them as we went and had to go to the store to get more for the basket blessing.

It's kind of a rule if you have ANY Eastern European in you, but ESPECIALLY Polish or Russian, you have to eat your body weight each year in pierogi with sour cream and possibly chopped bacon. Same goes for kielbasa along with horseradish.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking good!

One Easter time, we started up the "factory" (basically everyone who was there) and made 500 of them (we actually counted) that were a mix of potato/cheese, and saurkraut (roughly half each type). Ate every last one of them as we went and had to go to the store to get more for the basket blessing.

It's kind of a rule if you have ANY Eastern European in you, but ESPECIALLY Polish or Russian, you have to eat your body weight each year in pierogi with sour cream and possibly chopped bacon. Same goes for kielbasa along with horseradish.
I completely agree with the last part. My wife and mom in law feed the crap outta me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts