M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Jason from Texas. I have been serving this Great Nation in the Navy Submarine Force for almost 12 Yrs. I am now Stationed in the DC area at ONI. I own a M1A and a M1 Garand. I do have a quick question for anybody that can answer it. My M1A has the stock with the notch in it for the selector switch for full auto as with the M14's. I'm guessing that this stock is not the original, maybe the guy that owned it before me installed it. I’m also guessing that the original rifle was a post 94-ban rifle as the Flash Suppressor does not have the bayonet lug. If anyone can point me in the right direction to find out if my rifle is just some bastardized thing put together. If you need any more info please ask. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. If you call Springfield they will tell you when your rifle was built and what package it was sold as. They are easy to deal with and quite helpful. Meanwhile, grab a cup and join in the fun.GITEN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.