M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read then joined with great interest after helping my popaw in law with his retirement by buying his nice standard M1A. Growing up in boot camp in the early '70s all we got were those blasted 22s which didn't inspire confidence. Suffice it to say, I'm ready to test drive this baby once I get some decent fodder then see if she'll do me good in precision rifle matches of the NRA or multigun of USPSA. I'm from Denver but moved to Mississippi for a job in healthcare. Lots of good shooting down here if you don't mind the heat. Hope ya'll don't mind newcomers asking too many questions?
Racine
ARMY1XMX

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. First question answer - nobody minds if you ask questions. There is a wealth of information here on the older threads and a great group of people willing to help with the info you cannot find. Have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome, racine, if your father in law needs anymore help with his retirement please let me know and send a list. GI2GI2 Information is what we are here for, trading it, giving it, and receiving it. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
39 Posts
Howdy

Welcome to the site, it is filled with knowledge and people who share!MCORPS1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts