M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined last night when an internet search led me here. I'm a former Canadian Military Engineer who moved to Texas from Vancouver, B.C. 10 years ago. I'm currently a SSgt. with the Texas State Guard and I work for Texas Instruments. I collect militaria, with a focus on WWII Royal Canadian Engineers and 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Vietnam era. I collect and restore vintage radios with a focus on WS 19 and PRC 25's and I restore vintage military vehicles. My current project is a 1962 M37B1 which is 95% complete. I'm presently getting back into shooting sports after having to sell my collection before my move to the U.S. I had a H & R US Rifle M14 which I had to sell as it had a Full Auto receiver. I used to shoot it in HP competitions and I'm looking for an M1A NM to replace it.

Derek.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Yes, this looks like the forum to be on for info regarding building an accurate M1A. I'll keep everyone apprised on my progress.

Derek.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.