M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna say a quick hello,

Im a huge fan of the M-14 service rifle and came here to start learning more about them. Im a fan of service rifles in general and have a deep love for my 1952 SA M1 Garand.

Im also an avid reloader and boolit caster, and I dabble in IDPA/USPSA when the time allows.

Looking forward to learning from the wealth of info that exists on this forum, and providing my 2 cents when its valid.

-Big Bad Bob

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
Welcome on board Big Bad Bob, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just wanna say a quick hello,

Im a huge fan of the M-14 service rifle and came here to start learning more about them. Im a fan of service rifles in general and have a deep love for my 1952 SA M1 Garand.

Im also an avid reloader and boolit caster, and I dabble in IDPA/USPSA when the time allows.

Looking forward to learning from the wealth of info that exists on this forum, and providing my 2 cents when its valid.

-Big Bad Bob
My M14 is Springfield Armory with all Winchester parts. Lot of good information on this sight.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

1 - 20 of 21 Posts