M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. found this great place doing research for a LRB rifle I have in the works. have a SAI scout I just love.. I got it bad you guys! anyway bear with me I am new to the innerwebz but feel like I found a new hang out here. Thanks everyone for all I have gleamed thus far. Happy Trails,Daniel

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum Daniel, enjoy.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
hi all. found this great place doing research for a LRB rifle I have in the works. have a SAI scout I just love.. I got it bad you guys! anyway bear with me I am new to the innerwebz but feel like I found a new hang out here. Thanks everyone for all I have gleamed thus far. Happy Trails,Daniel
welcome from San Diego......don't judge me I'm saving up to move to Belt or great falls....soon as possible

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, daniel43, I'm glad you already have more than one M14, that way we don't have to bug you about it. GI2GI2 I know that you will enjoy the forms and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Looks like you've got a great start. If you are looking for some kind of closure here, most members will want to know what you are looking at after the LRB build. It's kind of catchy.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do want more than 2 m14 rifles. we will see how my new one turns out? g.f. or belt are great places so go for it! its snowing today and a buddy and I are headed to the logan range to shoot our M1A's! Have a great super bowl sunday all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts