M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Timanator:

Geez, I seem to be hogging lots of your threads... :oops: Sorry!

Anyway, WhamoCamo is a "USA" company, owned and operated by none other than our very own SixTGunr. Now, I know he has been hammered with getting his past orders out amongst other things and has not been posting but I think he gets on and reads as much as he can, when he can.

He also has been helping one of our Canadian members, Rooster33 with the distribution of Rooster's products, like cheekrests, stainless steel NM op rod spring guides, etc. and in fact links to Rooster's web site from his own. I know he mainly does this as a convenience to our board members and for Rooster33.

You will also see links to other pretty interesting web sites like Hawk's site, Law483's custom stock web site, etc.

I hope this helps some...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You have to talk to Rooster himself, as he is the one that distributes and manufactures them.

IIRC, the prices are as follows:

$60 - Stainless Steel OnePiece NM Spring Guide
$60 - Steel Parkerized Tactical Bolt Catch/release
$55 - Black Cheekrest w/ mounting screws and thumbnuts
$80 - Steel Parkerized Scout Mount

He's also creating a longer scout mount to rival SpringField Armoury's, and it'll be out next year.

Email him for more accurate pricings, and to place orders. His email is on his webby..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.