M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use PMC ammo a lot in my handguns for the range and I really like it. Sometimes it is all you can find and the price is good and it's pretty good looking and shooting stuff.

So I'm wonderin' is the 147 gr PMC Bronze in .308 pretty good too? How do you guys like it?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
PMC Bronze 308B is excellent ammo. I tested it with my Chrony and found it had very consistant velocity and gave a very low ES and SD (That's a good thing). Average velocity out of my Socom 16, 2606 fps. Not the fastest factory ammo I have shot, but good accuracy for a M80 clone. Brass is reloadable and is priced very well.

Glenn

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
All PMC Ammo that I have ever shot was Excellent,the last ten Years or so it is a lot harder to find then what it used to be, the 55gr .223 shoots as good at 100yds as the 69gr FGMM out of my 1in8 AR15 Match Rifle!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Good ammo. My guns seem to like it. Palmetto State Armory has a good price on it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I do remember finding some off center flash holes (in 308) but I can not find them now. ( I was going to post a pic)

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
When I could find it locally it was my preferred deer hunting cartridge. I found that it was more accurate and put deer down better than the Winchester and Remington I could buy locally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts