M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hello,
Ted, now I see why you said it's time to start selling some of your stocks... they are taking up some room.
But, they're up and out of the way at least(except for a tall person).

I myself, also have my shop setup for my height; not others... During the summer when the rollup is opened, people are always bunking the heads... Another reason, no one goes up into my reloading room.

Oh, and I found one of those GG&G bi-pods last night in the PX... see ya at a show someday.

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
In that photo (which is from a few years back), only the top left three are refinished; all others have been stripped and are waiting refinishing. Of the three that are refinished, the furthest left is done in Pure Tung Oil while the other two are done with Boiled Linseed Oil.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm really impressed by you guys and your orderly way of storing the stocks.
This past year I've been working to get my little shop ship shape.
My wife thinks it is a "shed" and just throws junk in there . . . but I got me a new lockset! :D
The picture I posted above is 20 years old. I even got a txt complaint about it from a member here!
So here's some newer pics of my Clubhouse Restoration Project I've been working on.
Hopefully by Spring it will be ready.

I'm back with pics . . . propane guy showed up for gas to my Clubhouse, $750.00!!!!
No more toys for me until Spring.

Here's the pics, 1st is my ever expanding "Shed"
2nd is my old reloading bench.
Next are the wife and neighbor insulating.
Incidentally, the neighbor got drafted back in the day.
He was not happy about it and still is mad to this day.
He hates all my real rifles and pistols, says he never wants to see any M14 ever again.
So me, being a good buddy, I always try to hide them when he's coming over.

My ever expanding 8 x 10 tool shed . . . if you look carefully you'll see where the original shed was, where the window is now.
Plant Property Plant community Motor vehicle Sky

Wood Building Beam Hardwood House

Wood Interior design Floor Flooring Hardwood

Building Wood Ladder Interior design Beam

Property Wood Interior design Shelf Hardwood

Wood Lighting Ladder Beam Tradesman

Tradesman Wood Beam Floor Building material

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm really impressed by you guys and your orderly way of storing the stocks.
This past year I've been working to get my little shop ship shape.
My wife thinks it is a "shed" and just throws junk in there . . . but I got me a new lockset! :D
The picture I posted above is 20 years old. I even got a txt complaint about it from a member here!
So here's some newer pics of my Clubhouse Restoration Project I've been working on.
Hopefully by Spring it will be ready.

I'm back with pics . . . propane guy showed up for gas to my Clubhouse, $750.00!!!!
No more toys for me until Spring.

Here's the pics, 1st is my ever expanding "Shed"
2nd is my old reloading bench.
Next are the wife and neighbor insulating.
Incidentally, the neighbor got drafted back in the day.
He was not happy about it and still is mad to this day.
He hates all my real rifles and pistols, says he never wants to see any M14 ever again.
So me, being a good buddy, I always try to hide them when he's coming over.

My ever expanding 8 x 10 tool shed . . . if you look carefully you'll see where the original shed was, where the window is now.
View attachment 468245

View attachment 468239
View attachment 468240
View attachment 468241
View attachment 468242
View attachment 468243
View attachment 468244

I usually hang the urinal on the wall unless you've got it hooked up backwards and using it for a bidet 😁 🤣

1 - 20 of 25 Posts