M14 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building your weapon can be a high time experience where you could learn a lot. Still, you might be confused on how to build your gun. When you get a factory-made weapon, you might know nothing about what the firearm is all about. But, making a gun by yourself will prove to be a great time of your lives. So, you need to choose different parts and accessories to build a good gun.

·
Premium Member
20,385 Posts
Gotta be a troll. Most know we build rifles on this forum.. Remember " This is my rifle, this is my gun, this ones for fighting and this one's for fun". Don't ever tell a Marine you build guns unless your last name is Frankenstein.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Nah, not a troll. Newb who joined the site today and is more than likely a "gunsmith" judging by the link in his signature. Good luck, brother. Lots of us have been building our own "guns" for years.

·
Premium Member
4,084 Posts
I don't think a newb either. The wording is all strange and doesn't really seem to have a real objective. Maybe a phishing or still other type of insurgent attempt.

Probably the same team that's been sending the other bizarre emails. Although the one about AR15 home defense took on a life of its own.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I don't think a newb either. The wording is all strange and doesn't really seem to have a real objective. Maybe a phishing or still other type of insurgent attempt.

Probably the same team that's been sending the other bizarre emails. Although the one about AR15 home defense took on a life of its own.
Yup, his language does not fit the norm. Insurgent is more like it.

·
Premium Member
Annoying Nerd
1,369 Posts
It looks like an ad-bot. People can write scripts for forums that generate user accounts, post about something that seems almost relevant, with a link to something being advertised or (maybe more commonly) some kind of malware or virus. I'd recommend not clicking the link in his signature.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.