M14 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Death From Above"
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here at LRB yes I'm fotunate to live 40 minutes away and it my favorite store to visit. It a great relief from shopping for shoes every other weekend with the wife. Non the less Lou has a small stash of GI mags for sale. They are going for $40 a piece which is an exceptional price considering the vast majority of them have already been reprked. Some are new, three are in the wrap some have not been reparked and are showing there age. Only a small portion are in this condition. The bad news is I am taking two of the three that are new in the wrap. Sorry fellas but that's the way it goes in the fast lane. Give them a call if you are interested, Lou just said he has about 70-80 of them and as I said the vast majority of them are reparked or in primo condition. I took a couple of pics for you guys to view. These are not being advertised anywhere, Lou was gracious enough to let us have first dibbs on them. If you live in a state that only allows you to use 10 rounders unless they are preban this is a perfect oppurtunity to get some. I'm getting five

lunch just arrived so it's tukey sandwich time. Thanks for looking!

·
Retired
4,700 Posts
I'll take all of the ones marked SA or TRW....GI1

·
"Death From Above"
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Ol Sarge I went through about 50% of them and did not come across one that was marked TRW or SA. Mostly BWS a few OM's, W, UHC, KMT and HR. I got one each except for the UHC. I will be heading back next week for more. Here are some pics of the ones I picked up. Two were still in the wrap. They will be getting used tomorrow for the first time.
Here are the five I picked up.

and for those of you that have an M25 on order they will be ready before you know it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts