M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
just gos to show you what these closet liberals think of the military and veterans. they smile in our face and tell you deserve so much for your sacrifice, then when you turn your back they pull some crap like this.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Say Whaaaaaaat?

Deter violence?! This creates violence! WT freak is going on?!

Why is taking so long for veterans to get care? Well sir, it's because they failed to show up.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
One of the reason that my wife could no longer work at the VA is that she saw these kinds of things happening and everybody told her she was nuts.

In Oct. 2011, Obama ordered all federal employees to spy on each other via EO 13587 and the Insider Threat Program. The idea is to snitch on fellow workers that might have personal issues that could cause them to do things that might hurt the government (divorce, death of family members, excessive bills, etc) and nobody made a big deal of it, it was swept under the rug like it meant nothing.

If the phrase "Tin-Foil-Hat" had existed in 1934, I'll bet that a lot of Germans would have been accused of wearing them.

Reactions: 23eagle and Thor

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
i hate to bring this up but i clicked the update link.

i am not sure this story is credible now after reading the update.

i became suspicious after seeing photos of dhs vehicles i know to be photoshopped local LE vehicles.

News stories that are real get picked up nationally. they also have names and dates.

there are no first hand reports of this and there is even a form to fill out because they are looking for reports.

now im not saying this didnt happen. hopefully if it happens again someone can covertly film it. the big news outlets wont touch unvetted info though.

is the purpose of these "excercises" to deter armed attack on the va facility?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I'd like to be on the jury of the first combat disabled vet who kills one of these [email protected]@rds. I wrote Mike Huckabee about his Arkansas State Police dressed in black pajamas, stating he is just asking to have a lethal incident. What about the Feds that wear 'coal scuttle' helmets, storm trooper boots, and carry German sub machine guns?

·
13,515 Posts
I'd like to be on the jury of the first combat disabled vet who kills one of these [email protected]@rds. I wrote Mike Huckabee about his Arkansas State Police dressed in black pajamas, stating he is just asking to have a lethal incident. What about the Feds that wear 'coal scuttle' helmets, storm trooper boots, and carry German sub machine guns?
i actually think its possible.

who is to say these werent bad guys.

i would be hesitant to believe anyone claiming to be le that has no creds.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Something does not smell right here......try researching this and all you find is this Krause guy on different websites saying the same thing. I called few buds from my San Diego Navy days (I was there for 8 yrs in three commands)....only hear back from a couple and nobody knows anything?....

This is the ultimate media fodder to create a inner poo storm to swirl out of control on both sides.....why wasn't it all over the news?

If you read the comments/remarks it seems to have riled up a couple into a frenzy...but really...this sounds more like a private yoo-hoo security company if it really did happen as told by this Krause guy....`

You can't smoke here? This is a smoke free zone at gun point?.....really?

Until some creditable facts are reported I will not pull out the "tin foil hat" and join in the Gestapo We Hate Disabled Vets frenzy, besides they are too busy planning on what doors they will kick in to take our guns anyway, do they really have time to harass us old disabled Vets?.......and if anyone should be bitter it's me...my service connected disability of 30% was reduced in increments to ZERO....and that was back in 1994!...

·
13,515 Posts
again i want to reiterate that i believe this story MAY not be true.

however, what if these teams show up where a threat against a facility?

for every "nra ghost gun murderer" that strikes there are 100 crazy liberals phoning in false threats to stir the pot.

even if this is the case i think its better to just shut down , or have plain clothed agents.

i think most if not all of our honored vets here would not be intimidated and well hear more if this is true.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Excellent points about the possible lack of supporting evidence. Might have happened, might have not, but always best not to jump on a bandwagon prematurely.

But this issue aside, I have been struck by the number of "Federal Protective Services" SUVs I've seen driving around my area in Alabama. I'd never seen one (or even heard of FPS!) until a few months ago, and then I saw several within a short period of time. Not long ago, I saw (and took a picture of) a black, tinted-windowed SUV with US government plates, with some pretty strange looking equipment mounted on top, something resembling a satellite dish, folded up. Not sure what it was, might have just been a comm vehicle.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
We vets are no different than anyone else, we don't feel intimidated if we trust whomever has the weapon but nowadays, since we know we can't trust the government, we do feel intimidated and probably more so because we've seen what can happen when command and control fails and the operators go rogue.

Reactions: Ric2504
1 - 18 of 18 Posts