Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interesting vid thought I'd share. 416 is so bad ass

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGwkHktkTxU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

·
"Death From Above"
11,678 Posts
How sweet it would be Jim. I would love to own one. Leave it to the Germans. Your right bad ass is an understatement though.

Ps where have you been? Went to the range last weekend with Gerry. Give me a call.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Do you all think H&K pistols are equally robust? I read an impressive "torture test" article about the H&K 45 that almost made me trade in my 1911.

·
Super Moderator
11,363 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why the guy couldn't just dunk the rifles in the tank, other than wanting to look like a SEAL playing an a mud puddle.

I'm sorry, I was just embarrassed to watch it. Why the full wet-suit? I wonder if it's Gecko45 or one of his mall-ninja students.

·
"Death From Above"
11,678 Posts
It might have been for protection T who knows. That was a pretty impressive explosion. You have to give the dude a little credit, I would imagine they were expecting it to blow. As much as I like HK I would never trade in my 93 year old 1911. Maybe if it was a reproduction one I would.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The vid was unfair INMO

This was Direct impingement VS. Gas piston AR platforms.

I bet if they put on a Gas piston system ($400 or less) on that Colt.. I bet that the outcome would have even.

I'm not talking up COLT or bashing HK (I own a USP tactical & ♥ it), but I'm just saying this vid was more Direct impingement VS. Gas piston AR platforms.

BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is it true that the Navy Seals that killed Osama Bin Laden used H&K's 416?

I think I did see that in an article somewhere... either way... awesome weapon system! :ARM36:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts