M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in March, while discussing with my favourite LGS, he pulled out this full auto rifle from the safe.

It’s a former Geneva airport police issue rifle. As a kid I remember seeing those airport policemen with mighty looking machine guns slung across their chest, though I was way too young to identify them. They also had MP5s.

He mentioned it came with plenty of mags, we haggled a bit and agreed on $ 1900 for the lot, in conjunction with other toys I bought from him, like the M14 and M2. It took a while to organise permits, funds etc.. but its home now as well.

I gave it a quick try / shakedown at the 50 m range, in semi auto only for now

Paired with the semi auto only HK 93

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice, I'm a huge fan of HK 91/93 rifles. I used to own a genuine 91 years ago but I sold it like a dang fool. Selling my 308 battle rifles a long time ago was the worse decision in my life I ever made. The college education I paid for with the money from their sale did nothing for me in life. It's just a high priced sheet of paper hanging on my wall.

No the sale didn't pay for the entire degree. It set me back much, much, more. Yes, I'm still an idiot.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
600 Posts
Back in March, while discussing with my favourite LGS, he pulled out this full auto rifle from the safe.

It’s a former Geneva airport police issue rifle. As a kid I remember seeing those airport policemen with mighty looking machine guns slung across their chest, though I was way too young to identify them. They also had MP5s.

He mentioned it came with plenty of mags, we haggled a bit and agreed on $ 1900 for the lot, in conjunction with other toys I bought from him, like the M14 and M2. It took a while to organise permits, funds etc.. but its home now as well.

I gave it a quick try / shakedown at the 50 m range, in semi auto only for now

Paired with the semi auto only HK 93
I keep forgetting you're not in the US.
Trying to get any select fire rifle / smg for under 15K is impossible not legal in some states. (Illinois is one of them)

Definitely jealous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts