M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Kansas. Bought my first Springfield M1Aa full of TRW parts a couple months ago and was hooked. Since then I started a enterprise barreled receiver project and now own a Norinco and Polytech too.

I'm looking forward to what I can learn on this site.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lots of good information in the past threads as well as current ones. If you cannot find what you are looking for, there are lots of good folks here willing
to help with just about anything you can come up with regarding this great platform. Looks like you are taking the slow, cautious approach with you acquisitions. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lots of good information in the past threads as well as current ones. If you cannot find what you are looking for, there are lots of good folks here willing
to help with just about anything you can come up with regarding this great platform. Looks like you are taking the slow, cautious approach with you acquisitions. Have fun.
yep, slow and easy right.. I think the bank account is saying to slow down a bit.

It's alot different than what I am used to, I have a nice collection of AK's, SKS's, and Mosin's. Pretty bad when an Op Rod cost as more than some of my other entire rifles..lol , I just have to take a step back and look at the quality and then I dont even think twice again.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, turbocobra, you definitely have the correct idea about the M14, as many as you can afford. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts