M14 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I tried to be sympathetic towards MaxArms during the mess they made of my January order but as I said in the other thread, I'm not ordering from them again. I got my order and so in that regard I didn't get screwed but I don't like the way they do business when the problem is at their end. In this case it may not be at their end, but as the retailer its their job to fix it when the shipper they chose screws up. You take care of the customer ASAP, no excuses.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just got an email add from Max Arms that they are now accepting Credit Cards and Debit Cards.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Reactions: RealReglarGuy

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Doubt it.
I sent a very stern email admonishing them for lack of concern with customer complaints.
"Dan" emailed me right back. [email protected]com
I called him this morning, a girl answered, I asked for his extension and he picked right up.
We had a very cordial discussion and he reassured me my No Delivery from FedEx would be corrected.

Below is his email to me and the info I got on contacting him, or at least the live chick.

Good Morning XXXX,

I am very sorry about the confusion regarding your order, as well as the difficulties you have had reaching any member of our team. I am confident we can get your issues resolved in a timely manner and without any disputes in the matters to be addressed.

I will pull the tracking information for your order and begin the claims investigation into your first order immediately so we can find out what additional steps we might need to take to resolve the delivery problem, and from what i can see on order # XXXX everything looks good and your order should be shipping out as scheduled as soon as the payment finishes processing (should not take longer than 1-2 business days)

I apologize again for the lack of response from us, and I hope that this information Is provided gives you some assurance that we are working diligently to rectify the issues you are experiencing.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

Thanks,

Dan

Dan with Max-Arms
845 NE Pop Tilton Place,
Jensen Beach, FL 34957

(888)403-0183 ext. 100

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I am glad that someone on their end actually answered a phone call and also replied with a specific email. Maybe things are looking up for them and all the rest of us dealing with them.

Reactions: RealReglarGuy

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
I am glad that someone on their end actually answered a phone call and also replied with a specific email. Maybe things are looking up for them and all the rest of us dealing with them.
I think my stern email got their attention . . .
Wanna read it? Here it is:

Sirs:
I have repeatedly tried to contact you regarding my lost never delivered shipment #XXXX March 23, 2021 Completed $394.78 for 1 item. FedEx tells me this is your problem to deal with. You have not contacted me either by phone or email.
I also placed another order with #XXXX April 2, 2021 Processing $394.78 for 1 item View.

So I have two orders outstanding with your company. My bank, USAA, says they can dispute this payment successfully. I would like to talk to a live person at Max Arms and resolve this issue before I initiate this dispute action.

If I do not hear from you within the next 24 hours I intend to file a dispute on both of my above referenced orders with my bank.

I'm very disappointed with you company's Customer Service and intend to post my problem with you on all the numerous gun forums which I am a long time member. SG Ammo, who I've dealt with for many years would never treat their customers this way. I regret not buying their 7.62 x 51 ammo instead of trying Max Arms out.
Contact me immediately at cell: XXXXXXXXX or home number XXXXXXXXX.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Guess what just happened . . . my wife was going to the store and left the house. She stopped at our country mail box on the way out. She drives back up the road to my shop . . with a box . . you know what the box looks like . . . she says: "I think I found what you have been looking for in the mail box." Yes, there it was right in her little sweet arms. Someone had put it in our mail box this morning. It wasn't there Friday night, and it wasn't there last night.

So thank you who ever put it in there. I called my new best friend for life "Dan" at Max Arms with the good news. We are now two happy fellows. Dan says he's gotta call FedEx on the same issue for other customers and also intends to still find out how my package was mis-delivered.
Oh, by the way, when I called, Dan himself picked up the phone.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Glad to hear things are working out. I recently had an order disappear after delivery was supposedly made and then show up a few days later. In that case it was a UPS shipment that was turned over to the USPS locally for final delivery. UPS showed three different final delivery statements over two days, none of which made sense. So mistakes are being made.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I was just recently informed of a situation where FedEx 'lost' something, and only after somebody bothered to chastise them about it, with implications of federal agencies getting involved, was it suddenly found.

It may be related to honest mistakes and pandemic-related elevated work loads, but I also wonder if in hiring temporary workers, or just lowering the bar, there is some pilfering going on that management finds more cost/time-effective to let slide.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
I was just recently informed of a situation where FedEx 'lost' something, and only after somebody bothered to chastise them about it, with implications of federal agencies getting involved, was it suddenly found.

It may be related to honest mistakes and pandemic-related elevated work loads, but I also wonder if in hiring temporary workers, or just lowering the bar, there is some pilfering going on that management finds more cost/time-effective to let slide.
I did a quick google review on FedEx at Emporia Virginia . . . wow! Lots of skullduggery going on there.
Our regular FedEx guy knows us, so we suspect it was a substitute driver.

As I told my new best friend for life Dan at Max Arms . . . if they require an adult signature and FedEx can just enter "COVID" in place of my signature, well in my mind . . . that is a license to steal . . . . is it not?

Also, I asked my new pal Dan: "Did you pay FedEx to perform a service? Did they perform that service? No, they did not. Then how can they legally tell me that this is a Max Arms problem, take it up with them."

I liked the "Leave It to Beaver" world better. And June was HOT TOO!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I guess I am lucky with my FedEx driver. One of my orders from Max was to be delivered while
i wasn't home on a Thursday and the driver left me a note saying they would redeliver it Sat due to sig required, which they did. My next order from them a few weeks ago was to be delivered on another Sat. I wasn't home but the FedEx driver called me and asked if it could be left under the carport and she sign for me. She even sent me a text with her name after the call. I was going to be home in about 10 minutes so I said ":sure". So maybe the order I made last weekend will go without a hitch also.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Well here's an info FedEx update . . . just got an order from Atlantic for some 7.62 x 54R via our regular FedEx driver.
Turns out he's been out of work for the last two weeks with the Covid Quarantine.
I suspected all along it was a substitute driver that did not deliver my package to my house.
Anyway, I got his cell number so if this happens in the future he can find out where the sub driver left our packages.
At least everything worked out, but wow, what a headache!

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Well here's an info FedEx update . . . just got an order from Atlantic for some 7.62 x 54R via our regular FedEx driver.
Turns out he's been out of work for the last two weeks with the Covid Quarantine.
I suspected all along it was a substitute driver that did not deliver my package to my house.
Anyway, I got his cell number so if this happens in the future he can find out where the sub driver left our packages.
At least everything worked out, but wow, what a headache!
Make sure your regular drivers gets his Christmas cookies.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just rolled the dice on max arms hirt...ordered two cans after stewing about the stories...it was CC payment...within a minute of completing the form and submitting it I received a text notification from my CC company of the charge...had it shipped to my brothers business address...so won't have to worry bout delivery issues...I'll report back after I receive it...

61 - 80 of 84 Posts