M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Gee Wiz I really do not need it. But someone will need it, now or later. Precious metals are good to have around, for trade or bartering. :devilish:

The next four years look very productive for prospecting, allot of prospecting. :mad:

And if Max is going to bait me with cutting price maybe I should wait for the
original price. I could save another $50. :oops:

What to do, I guess maybe I will wait till guilt strikes me. If the Hirt is up for
grabs and new loaded is going for
$1.25 a cartridge, the Hirt is "feeling" better.
:whistle:;):sneaky::):cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I placed my order for 400 rds on Saturday the 6th and it finally showed up and cleared my bank on Tuesday the 9th. MaxArms shows my order today the 10th as Processing.

·
Registered
All gun laws are unconstitutional
6,688 Posts
Gee Wiz I really do not need it. But someone will need it, now or later. Precious metals are good to have around, for trade or bartering. :devilish:

The next four years look very productive for prospecting, allot of prospecting. :mad:

And if Max is going to bait me with cutting price maybe I should wait for the
original price. I could save another $50. :oops:

What to do, I guess maybe I will wait till guilt strikes me. If the Hirt is up for
grabs and new loaded is going for
$1.25 a cartridge, the Hirt is "feeling" better.
:whistle:;):sneaky::):cool:
You wont be sorry. Buy as much as you can afford.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Got my notice today the ammo has shipped FedEx and tracking shows it should be here Monday. :D

Reactions: MuppetMeat4Me

·
Registered
106 Posts
Got my notice today the ammo has shipped FedEx and tracking shows it should be here Monday. :D

Did you get your ammo?

I placed my order on 3/6 and the check cleared my bank promptly. I then waited and got notification that it had shipped by FedEx on 3/18. They provided tracking info and when I entered the number on the FedEx site it showed an estimated delivery of Sat 3/20 but also noted that they were still waiting on package. Now nearly 2 weeks after it was supposedly shipped; it still shows as FedEx is awaiting package. I emailed Max Arms last week and messaged them through their website today and I am still waiting for a response. As a manufacturer; I understand delays but I don't understand providing tracking info for a package that has not been sent and the failure to communicate.:(

I hope that others have received what they ordered and that I am able to get a response soon. I will try calling tomorrow to see if I can get a response that way.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Fed Ex tracking doesn't work right now. Stuff just shows up.

I had one of those stupid things that go to the post office to be delivered get handed to me from the FedEx guy the other day

·
Registered
106 Posts
I received a response from Max Arms this morning: my package was inadvertently grouped with another order that was held pending completion.

The package now has been given a new tracking number and will be shipped today. I may even see it tomorrow since I am next day shipping from them.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Did you get your ammo?

I placed my order on 3/6 and the check cleared my bank promptly. I then waited and got notification that it had shipped by FedEx on 3/18. They provided tracking info and when I entered the number on the FedEx site it showed an estimated delivery of Sat 3/20 but also noted that they were still waiting on package. Now nearly 2 weeks after it was supposedly shipped; it still shows as FedEx is awaiting package. I emailed Max Arms last week and messaged them through their website today and I am still waiting for a response. As a manufacturer; I understand delays but I don't understand providing tracking info for a package that has not been sent and the failure to communicate.:(

I hope that others have received what they ordered and that I am able to get a response soon. I will try calling tomorrow to see if I can get a response that way.
YES I did and intended to take some photos and to a post this last weekend but did not get that done. I am currently in the hospital as of last night and will have to wait until I am released to do that. I am very happy with the ammo I received.

Reactions: Alpinacsi

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is this ammo boxer primed?
Yes it is!
While that is most likely accurate, there is Hirtenberger that is Berdan primed from the 1970s according to information posted on this forum (in the ammo section). AFAIK everyone (myself included) who has ordered recently has gotten Boxer primed 80s production, so that does seem to be what is on the market right now. However, you never know 100% until it arrives and you see what the manufacturing date was.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
While that is most likely accurate, there is Hirtenberger that is Berdan primed from the 1970s according to information posted on this forum (in the ammo section). AFAIK everyone (myself included) who has ordered recently has gotten Boxer primed 80s production, so that does seem to be what is on the market right now. However, you never know 100% until it arrives and you see what the manufacturing date was.
Good info! Thanks.
My second can will be here tomorrow.
Thinking just now about a third can when I saw your post.
Going to check tomorrow what I got.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
If they'll ship directly to CA with FFL-03 and COE I'll buy some participation trophies. I think I asked them already and got no answer. I asked again, because why not? Pictures look pretty.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts