1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But they will only except an echeck for payment, whatever that is.
Echeck is just your checking account number and routing number. they are also collecting sales tax now.which I live in florida so that is to be expected.
They sent me a 70.00 coupon which I was gonna buy some colt mags but the coupon would only work for the hirtenberger.Plus they wanted 41.00 shipping for 3 colt mags.So I got another can coming.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well my order I placed on the 1st still shows on hold. The charge and credit that both had previously showed on my credit card as pending are now gone. I sent them an email today to check on my order status but don't have much hope they will respond.

Reactions: hurryinhoosier

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anyone got the coupon and isn’t going to use it... would you mind passing it on? If so, I’d appreciate a PM...

I have my first M14 (LRB) being built, and don’t have much 7.62x51 ammo yet. Almost purchased it before the price rise, but chickened out as the price seemed high (especially with shipping)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well my order I placed on the 1st still shows on hold. The charge and credit that both had previously showed on my credit card as pending are now gone. I sent them an email today to check on my order status but don't have much hope they will respond.
I have a feeling they no longer have the ability to accept credit cards. That is my take on them only offering e-check now and not processing your order. It may also be why they haven't gotten back to me about getting paid for what they sent me, but who knows.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am good with echeck, but will call bank and tell them to clear amount of sale only.

I put it on a weee account because Wife was afraid of scalping the main.

oh YAAAA! more 303 coming, Thanks superdutymark for the headsup (y)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am disappointed at the increase in base price of the 7.62X51. :(

But the ammunition is available at below market price. ;)

I heard that there is 400 tons of this ammunition. But you know how rumors get started. :whistle:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have a feeling they no longer have the ability to accept credit cards. That is my take on them only offering e-check now and not processing your order. It may also be why they haven't gotten back to me about getting paid for what they sent me, but who knows.

I have to wonder if the company was getting some grief by some self appointed dumbaz$ at the provider of payment services. I would tell them to take a hike also, and like I said before there are many ways to conduct business. And I would not like to feed the bears anyway. I continue my careful conducting of my personal affairs to the point of knowing where my cash is going. We the followers of the Constitution can make a difference, even in small steps if we try.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone got the coupon and isn’t going to use it... would you mind passing it on? If so, I’d appreciate a PM...

I have my first M14 (LRB) being built, and don’t have much 7.62x51 ammo yet. Almost purchased it before the price rise, but chickened out as the price seemed high (especially with shipping)
coupon is non transferable as it pops up in the check out window to apply and can only be used for the item in which it was given for. I didnt really want to buy another can and just wanted the colt mags but coupon didnt come up for the mags so I added the can to my cart and the coupon became available.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I’m sorry the echeck only option has all sort of red flags. If they don’t deliver as they have just done for the last sale you have zero recourse for recovering your funds. I passed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Shipping is $50 for me, so that makes it $1 a round shipped. Ouch. Although I probably should, I just can’t do it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I’m sorry the echeck only option has all sort of red flags. If they don’t deliver as they have just done for the last sale you have zero recourse for recovering your funds. I passed
Agreed. Something is amiss when they want access to your checking account. I would send a wire transfer BEFORE I would allow an "e check" from my checking account.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Done plenty of E-checks in the past. Never 100% comfortable with that method. I would prefer credit card, it's easier to dispute a charge and have it removed if there is a problem with the vendor. I was tempted to place and order when I saw it was available but with E-check as the only payment option, it just looked too risky. Don't need more risk right now.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well my order for 800 back on Feb 1st put on my charge card finally got canceled. So I just placed an order for 400 and paid with the echeck. The 400 is all I could afford paying with the echeck right now and would have got more if I could have charged it. Maybe more later.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts