M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Seems like a good bunch of folks. I'm a retired cop from S. Dakota (now in CA ---ugh-- enroute to TX). I use to shoot various police pistol matches. I recently inherited a nice NM armscorp M1A. I didn't realize how nice until I finally went out and shot it. Even with my old eyes I was amazed at the accuracy and consistency. I have no idea what it is worth. Can anyone help? It's a pre-1994 CA ban, NM by Armscorp, built by Jack Friese. ( I am told they only made about 50-60 true NM M1As. It has all TRW parts, a Douglas barrel, a beautiful green laminate stock by Smith Enterprises. It's in new condition, as I'm the only person that has shot it (one clip). Thanks in advance

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,027 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often NRAman. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. Questions are welcome, and it sounds like you have a nice rifle, but "What's it worth?" questions are not allowed. Just too many variables w/o putting your hands on it. We would like to see pics though!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Welcome from some guy in Texas, Congratulations on your "new" Armscorp NM. I'm interested in seeing your laminate stock , from that time period it may be a Fajen, photos would be cool . And let me be the first to welcome you to Texas since your headed this way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome NRA Man,
I am also a former, well, former everything. Former Tampa Cop, former Phubai EM club commando.Former Space Shuttle Tech.
This is a wild bunch,but they know their stuff and have seen most of the other stuff.
My rifle also has an Armscorp receiver built with TRW parts about the time yours was built.
It has been a fine gun and works well. I don't post much,but love to enjoy the knowledge of others.

CUL8R
Rocket man20

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pics as requested

Oops. Sorry--I didn't know about the rule against "how much is it worth" questions. I don't know that I want to sell it anyway, but was just curious about the ballpark range, but that's ok. Here are some pics that some of you asked for, although the color in the pics is not at all as good as it really is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.