M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I need some assistance as to where I can buy the Sage EBR chassis? I looked at Clyde Armory and Fulton Armory but I was wondering where most of you get yours from? I'm actually going to try and build it myself. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Give Amber a call at Citadel Gun & Safe, 4305 S. Dean Martin
Dr., #165, Las Vegas NV. Sorry, I don't have their phone but I'm sure you can find it.GI2

·
Registered
504 Posts
+1 for Cylde Armory. Order it today and you will most likely have it by Wednesday (with their standing shipping).

·
Registered
42 Posts
+1 for Clyde's

Could not be happier with Clyde's. Matt the online sales/customer rep is knowledgeable and does a great job. I ordered my Mod 1 on a monday late afternoon and had it by thursday morning.

On a side note, the Mod 1 should come with a nice water tight vltor tube underneath the ctr stock. Very happy to find that there.

Xstatic

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Clyde Armory is out of stock. I ordered from Matt Salie at Clyde also, and got the last one, the display model.
He told me they were a week or two out from delivery by Sage, their order had been placed. Two weeks ago, Ryan on the sales floor mentioned they might be mid February before in stock.

Call Sage and ask for Tammy, tell her Rick Bowen sent you.

http://www.sageinternationalltd.com/si/access/ebr.html#m14

1-989-739-7000

Be advised, the newer lighter model has increased in cost and is now $787.00.....that was tuesdays quote price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys! I'll try to check Citadel since I'm in vegas already but I'll get your advice about calling Sage directly also to see if their prices are inline with each other. I'm currently searching for parts to start my build.

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts