M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to intorduce myself. I am currently living overseas, working for the US Gov in Poland. I have owned an Spingfiled Armory M1A "loaded" rifle a few years ago, but had to sell it off. I am looking into getting a rifle when I return to the states.

I have been reading a number of posts and have enjoyed the knowledge and info that I have already gotten in a short time being on this forum.

Not sure why I do not see items listed in the PX forum. Maybe I do not have permissions for that yet.

Thanks,
Scott E.
s2324

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Welcome aboard Scott.There will be more people to help out .We are glad to have here at M-14.There is alto of great info to be had here on m-14 as well as a alto great people to help to help you out with the M-14.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard Scott, from NorCal. If you read through the 'Familiarization Course' it will fill in a lot of the questions as to what you can/will access. There are folks here who can answer any questions at that point, so have at it and enjoy.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, s2324, we hope you come back home soon Scott. I know that you will enjoy the forums and all that they have to offer. It's good to have you with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott, enjoy.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welsome. I tried to be funny with my title, I know a bad attempt. I am a gun-a-holic, but living overseas has given me more time to research as opposed to just driving by a gun shop and coming home with a impulse buy. Don't get me wrong, I think there are times that a good deal requires an impulse buy.

I am happy to be here now and hopefully someday can contribute positively to this forum.

Thanks,
Scott E.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome aboard. My name is Paul and I like the LRB!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts