M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking abit recently after I got some m14 "paraphernalia" in a trade, just soaking up some info before my first purchase!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas, barikkade. Plenty of info here for you to soak up. I learn something everytime I log on. We got a lot of great members from your neck of the woods , your in good company.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Howdy! Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,393 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often barikkade.

DI5

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Always glad to see a lot of WA shooters! I'm always looking for new places to try long range stuff, out on the west side of the mountains its hard to get 600+ yards

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have yet to find a place to shoot longer than 100 yards, which are at ranges. The Seattle area is very restrictive for shooters and is one of a number of reasons I dislike this part of the state USN4 So if you are in the area and know of any decent places to go let me know.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I just joined up at the Upper Nisqually range out in Eatonville. They stretch out to 550yrds. A couple of the other ranges around here go out that far too, and I think Cascade out in Ravensdale stretches out a bit, but never been there. Renton Fish and Game goes out to 200 if I remember right. Kenmore goes out to 300, but thats on their members only range.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome from MN. I used to live in WA in my younger days, it sure was beautiful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts