M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a few Garands and Carbines as well as a retro m16a1 that I built from a parts kit and just ordered an m14 parts kit from the CMP......so I hope to build an m14 in the upcoming months.

My dad was drafted in 63 and I can't wait to get an m14 done to let him shoot it.

I look forward to getting info as well as parts that I will need and whatnot in the future from here!! This looks like a great forum!

I am 30, live in central PA, am currently a musician, a stay at home dad and a part time professional engineer. I love vintage stuff....live in a restored old house...love shooting vintage guns and I drive a 51 f-1 pickup daily, rain or snow.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You came to the right place to learn about this great platform and meet some of the most knowledgeable people as well. Have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, JPB222, Garands are good, my favorite actually but you need to have a couple of M14s too. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after reading a bunch of threads I decided on a 7.62mm firearms barreled receiver (the group buy package).

I can't wait to get everything and get it together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts