M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

been into handguns for 5 years (I'm only 25), and my shooting partner got me interested in rifles. We went to an appleseed shoot, and now I'm itching for an M1A. This seems to be a wealth of knowledge, I'll go grab a big cup to drink it in!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, triggernick, quite a few of us Wisconsinites here so you are in good company. I know you will find all the information you need and will enjoy all of the forums. It's good to have you with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Fill a thermos as the info here seems endless. Welcome to the forum.

·
Retired
4,700 Posts
Howdy,

been into handguns for 5 years (I'm only 25), and my shooting partner got me interested in rifles. We went to an appleseed shoot, and now I'm itching for an M1A. This seems to be a wealth of knowledge, I'll go grab a big cup to drink it in!
Hey fellow Wisconsinite, welcome to the best forum on the web.GI1 Lots of great people hang out here with vast amounts of knowledge on our beloved M14 rifle. I'll send you a PM (private message).

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

Now that you have infected with the Deadly M1A/M14 virus you are doomed to buy an M1A and lots of ammo!

Then the mods begin...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome. Soon you wont think of a handgun as anything more than that odd extra screwdriver in the toolbox that never gets used, .... if "the disease" sets in....

Give it a few years and start putting money away now...DI5

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum triggernick, enjoy.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome triggernick.. You came to the right place as there is a lot of professionals on board. The M-14 rifle is accurate, reliable, hard hitting and battle proven----have fun!

Also, check out the M-14RA---we need you on the line!

Siefly
MC1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts