M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. I've only been around firearms for 8 years but really love them. im planing on joining the Airforce once i lose some weight. I've always love the M-1 series rifles unfortunatly I don't own one yet but I do have a stock from a M14E2 that was given to me by the CO of my former Naval Sea Cadet Corps unit. I can't wait to see what stories and stuff I learn here.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum, your learn alot here and there is a TON of knowledgeable people to help answer any question. Nice stock, your already on your way-one piece at a time. I love RI- usually take the boss and the boys over to Westerly/Misquamicut Beach for a couple day on the beach
Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Time

The parts are out there, just have to be patient, keep an eye on the Px, and other gun sites. Some one here had a build sheet with all the parts of the build, try to find it and check off each part when you get it, before you know it-BANG!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You will soon learn that the stock is in fact a seed which will grow into a rifle that will bring a lot of fun with it. Have fun wandering through the past threads and feel free to join in anytime. GITEN

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from behind enemy lines in Mass. I lived in Providence for 2 years, but glad I moved out to the western part of Mass. And if you are looking to lighten your load of that E2, let me know! haha. Sit back, enjoy, read a lot, and careful, once you start, you wont stop....

Reactions: p3austin

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Welcome.
Great pic.
Take your time and get it how you want.
Great choice on the Air Force. Best 4 years of my working/learning life.
What MOS?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.