M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the show Longmire with the Aussie Robert Taylor...but alas it is getting cancelled....figures!

Was watching a show last night and I saw him playing a sniper!
He had a nice M1A with a ? stock. What stock is this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
!

since it is Hollywood , I'm going to go with the Archangel stock.

you can watch the Longmire on Amazon .
Chief

The movie he played the sniper was called "Elimination Game" on Amazon Prime. Kind of a lowly B movie...buy hey everybody's got to eat.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Walt was in The Meg recently too. He played the Doc./

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Hi,
Guess I'm odd man out?

I liked the Deputy better...

Played by Katee Sackoff.

She did a "Riddick" Movie and plays tough girls a lot!DI2

Attachments

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I liked the show Longmire with the Aussie Robert Taylor...but alas it is getting cancelled....figures!

Was watching a show last night and I saw him playing a sniper!
He had a nice M1A with a ? stock. What stock is this?
"Getting cancelled?"

It ended a year ago....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I didn't keep up with the last couple of seasons, but I enjoyed the first couple seasons of Longmire. It was a well written, well acted series. How could you not like the main characters, be it Walt, Vic or Henry? I may have to figure out where I left off and watch the rest of the series some day.

And yes, seagiant, Katee was definitely part of the appeal.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Ehhh, she’s hot and not, at the same time. And that snaggle tooth thing is,...well, kinda hot and not too.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I'm about 3/4 through the book As The Crow Flies. Henry is a serious bad azz in the books. Vic cleaned reluctant Walt's pipes for him, in an earlier tome.
There's a Longmire Day's in Buffalo every summer.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
I think Sakhoff did a turn in '24' some years back. Her character was so reprehensible I don't think I could ever watch her again! Oh and I didn't think much of Longmire, tried a few eps, and forgot about it.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Vic (Katee Sackhoff) annoyed me in the series....small town in the boonies or not no Department is going to allow a Deputy to wear a uniform the way she did....but it is Hollywood and made for entertainment.

She starred in her own movie..."2036 Origin Unknown".....BORING!

As for Longmire the Wife and I enjoyed it.....however I was very disappointed in the last show and the way things were left. But I wont spoil it for those who have not completed watching the series.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Vic's character is not happy about ending up in Wyoming. She was drummed out of the Philly PD, for informing on a ring of dirty cops. She's way profane and gives Walt heaping rations, including, but not limited to, her disdain for Walt's 1911. She carries a Glock and is often the one to shoot the first and the most. Walt wants to retire. He's grooming Vic to take over as Sheriff when he leaves. The "department" is Walt, Vic and two other deputies. Walt likes the way she dresses. ICONWINK He's the boss.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Vic's character is not happy about ending up in Wyoming. She was drummed out of the Philly PD, for informing on a ring of dirty cops. She's way profane and gives Walt heaping rations, including, but not limited to, her disdain for Walt's 1911. She carries a Glock and is often the one to shoot the first and the most. Walt wants to retire. He's grooming Vic to take over as Sheriff when he leaves. The "department" is Walt, Vic and two other deputies. Walt likes the way she dresses.
He's the boss.
Wyoming, a State with counties the size of the State of Connecticut and has a sheriff's department of three people, yeah, I'll believe that....

My little county has more lieutenants than three.

·
Resident Rascal
13,369 Posts
Hi,
Guess I'm odd man out?

I liked the Deputy better...

Played by Katee Sackoff.

She did a "Riddick" Movie and plays tough girls a lot!DI2
Be careful with those typewriter keys! XXIV Corps will be by with his big hammer. GI1

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Be careful with those typewriter keys! XXIV Corps will be by with his big hammer. GI1
Hi,
LOL, I would fix it, but...

The "edit" functon won't show?

About that big hammer, being from S. Georgia...

I ain't skeered!GI3

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts