M14 Forum banner

Hey Hawk, questions fer ya??????

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dighawaii 
#1 ·
:D I was watching 8O Blackhawk down, a-gin and am interested in recreating Randy Schugart's rifle. Yeah, yeah I know it sounds stupid :roll: Or atleast the one used in the movie :D. Do your fibreglass stocks still have the cutouts in'um??? :?: ??

:D Also do your dummy selectors fit better in those, if they have the cutouts than in a SA plastic stock?

Jus wundrin
the Barbarian

#2 ·
the Barbarian said:
:D I was watching 8O Blackhawk down, a-gin and am interested in recreating Randy Schugart's rifle. Yeah, yeah I know it sounds stupid :roll: Or atleast the one used in the movie :D. Do your fibreglass stocks still have the cutouts in'um??? :?: ??
Yes they sure do...They are USGI Stocks

:D Also do your dummy selectors fit better in those, if they have the cutouts than in a SA plastic stock? Actually, the SA stocks are also USGI that are painted with the krinkle finish and the selector cutout filled in.

Jus wundrin
the Barbarian

#3 ·
Yo Barbarian.... I forgot to mention that Six from Whamo Camo told me the other day thet he was in the process of recreating the stock you just mentioned. I took the Liberty of copying the notice he put on his site about it. If it's anything like the rest of his work this will be one Outstanding stock set.

The Mo-Gan-D

Currently working on a prototype of a replicated version from the camo pattern which was used on an M14 rifle in the film Black Hawk Down. Check back with us in the future for a look see at our attempt to replicate this interesting accessory.

Check out this and the rest of their site at www.whamocamo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.