M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring this forum over the past couple of weeks researching everything from which M1A to buy, ammo recommendations, and other tips that helped me out tremendously.

Ended up going with the M1A Standard with walnut stock that I picked up today and looking forward to going to the shooting range ASAP. This may have been covered in the forum already but really surprised and impressed by the case that it came with.

Just want to thank everyone for all of the helpful information that I came across.

·
Administrator
18,454 Posts
You have made a good decision in registering here this morning and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often MountainSlater.

DI5

Reactions: MountainSlater

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Premium Member
8,288 Posts
welcome from the So CA Desert

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've been scouring this forum over the past couple of weeks researching everything from which M1A to buy, ammo recommendations, and other tips that helped me out tremendously.

Ended up going with the M1A Standard with walnut stock that I picked up today and looking forward to going to the shooting range ASAP. This may have been covered in the forum already but really surprised and impressed by the case that it came with.

Just want to thank everyone for all of the helpful information that I came across.
Welcome to the forum and your new purchase. You M1A came with a nice grained stock with some character compared to others we received for customer transfers. For tips learn how to disassemble your rifle and put it back together along with lubrication and where it's needed to prolong it's life and accuracy. Tonyben3 has some great informative and detal videos on Youtube. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSX2koEAYvQ[/ame]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts