M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a gun show today and saw a couple of Hesse M14 receivers. I was unaware that Hesse makes M14 receivers. Talking with Hesse he told me that this is the second batch that he has had made. The first batch was about 3 years ago. His gun show price was $275.00. That's not bad if the receivers are good. Anyone know anything about these receivers, are they good or bad?

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Oxmix, do you have any contact information for them? I've heard of Hesse AR-15 and FAL receivers but never M14 receivers.

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Wow.....Hesse M14 receivers eh? Never heard of them neither. I hope their M14 receiver quality is better than their FAL receivers.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Yo OX, we'd all be interested in contact info as price is pretty good. Hope it doesn't reflect the quality though.....ya know we all want champagne for beer prices :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
846 Posts
if it's hesse chances are it's crap. their quality rep is worse than that of century arms.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been informed by a reputable source that the Hesse receivers are a no go.

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
846 Posts
Oxmix said:
I have been informed by a reputable source that the Hesse receivers are a no go.

Regards

Ox
this is good news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts