M14 Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
All gun laws are unconstitutional
6,688 Posts
Been a Marine, police officer and deputy sheriff. I took an oath three times. An oath is like a promise, only more so, and I meant it all three times. I am blessed to reside in a county with a Constitutional sheriff, whom I served. Laws passed by those who violate THEIR oath do not bind me. Their oaths were meaningless inconveniences that they had to perform to get to the place where they can give orders to us and rake in money. You gents rock, they suck. View attachment 443939
I took the oath to when I joined the army and with the amount of vetting the Pentagon is ordering the military to do to seek out trump supporters they might as well be getting rid of the oath because the people there trying to kick out are the last good guys left. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why the biden administration is ordering the military to be vetted so they will have a military to carry out unconstitutional gun confiscation. Don't think it cant happen well it already has.
Unconstitutional law is not law.
HEIC_IMG_0491.JPEG

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I agree with you wholeheartedly. That is the way to wage war is at the ballot box... now, if we can return back to paper ballots and disconnect from the inter and destroy Dominion voting machines we may have a good shot at regaining a majority.
I still believe we won the Presidency. The lack of total transparency in the key swing states November 3-4 was all I needed to know that this was a rigged election. Those involved hated Donald J. Trump more than they loved their Country!

·
Registered
8 Posts
He laid his intentions out very clearly in his platform.

For example:

As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. ... Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
Just wait till the executive orders start flying.
I am really troubled at how the term AW (Assault Weapon) is always used the the Left's attempts to limit what I can or can not own. This will never change, because the term is so prejudicial and arouses fear when used. They will never arrive at a definitive description, because they want to prevent it from ever being nailed down! We know about the STG-44 and how its features are real "Assault Weapon". Our AR-15s are not!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I am really troubled at how the term AW (Assault Weapon) is always used the the Left's attempts to limit what I can or can not own. This will never change, because the term is so prejudicial and arouses fear when used. They will never arrive at a definitive description, because they want to prevent it from ever being nailed down! We know about the STG-44 and how its features are real "Assault Weapon". Our AR-15s are not!
They coined the term AW for a reason. There is quite a difference in a military select fire weapon and the semi-auto look a-likes we enjoy today. They are not weapons of war. Anything can be considered an “Assault Weapon”. So if someone comes at you with a ball bat and strikes you with it, or if somebody takes a vehicle and plows through a crowd of people with intent to do bodily harm, is that not technically an AW??? You/they can be considered as being assaulted by the use of these “things” too can’t they? The term is being used to turn those not diligent enough to seek the truth against this category of legally owned weapons. They take the drive by media’s word on every bit of propaganda they can pump out. They are going to piece meal the Second Amendment apart if we let them.
Look out for the next term they have been “coining” for several years, that being “domestic terrorist.” See who that’s going to apply to in the future as a tool to silence American Patriots. Maintain your vigilance and watch your six. 🙏🇺🇸🙏

·
Registered
8 Posts
They coined the term AW for a reason. There is quite a difference in a military select fire weapon and the semi-auto look a-likes we enjoy today. They are not weapons of war. Anything can be considered an “Assault Weapon”. So if someone comes at you with a ball bat and strikes you with it, or if somebody takes a vehicle and plows through a crowd of people with intent to do bodily harm, is that not technically an AW??? You/they can be considered as being assaulted by the use of these “things” too can’t they? The term is being used to turn those not diligent enough to seek the truth against this category of legally owned weapons. They take the drive by media’s word on every bit of propaganda they can pump out. They are going to piece meal the Second Amendment apart if we let them.
Look out for the next term they have been “coining” for several years, that being “domestic terrorist.” See who that’s going to apply to in the future as a tool to silence American Patriots. Maintain your vigilance and watch your six. 🙏🇺🇸🙏
Well said! Several police officers this year have been assaulted by automobiles and have lost their lives. Cars next?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Defend not what you think you have but fight to defend what you think. They are attacking our minds with all this crap. Let them come for my melting pot. I'll show'em. I think.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I agree with you wholeheartedly. That is the way to wage war is at the ballot box... now, if we can return back to paper ballots and disconnect from the inter and destroy Dominion voting machines we may have a good shot at regaining a majority.
I still believe we won the Presidency. The lack of total transparency in the key swing states November 3-4 was all I needed to know that this was a rigged election. Those involved hated Donald J. Trump more than they loved their Country!
Actually the way to wage a campaign is to use the same tactics as the left. That is to lie cheat and steal the election the same as they did. If the rules of engagement have changed then we must play by the same rules if we ever want to win an election ever again. Whats fair for the goose is etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is everyone forgetting our rights are there so we can overtake a tyrannical government. and at that time our forefathers where armed equally with equal weapons we should be screaming for equal arms like our forefathers gave us in the 2nd admenment. (we are talking a bought what there taking when we should be raising hell for what we should have).

·
Registered
75 Posts
As to the future of the Republic, I don't think it is necessarily as doomed as some believe.
There are certainly obstacles to overcome, such as the mail-in voting and potential for fraud and ballot harvesting. There's a hard lean left among a significant segment of the democratic party. The media is a political tool of the left. All of these things need to be marginalized or deconstructed.

However...
the context of the last election has to be accounted for to analyze the results. Given the mail in mess, we still see a massive historic turnout for the Republican ticket. In other words, now that we've been taken by surprise, battleground states most affected will very likely have better controls in place next time. If the Democrats attempt to continue blatantly "stealing" elections, there will be an appropriate reaction beyond what we've seen. They know this.

Secondly, Trump was his own worst enemy. While his policies were largely appropriate, many middle ground voters are not engaged or aware enough to choose a candidate based on the reality and choose based on what the media is telling them, or the way Trump made them feel. Trump's personality was a bit too abrasive for many a-political and uninformed swing voters to overlook.

Finally, the population demographics show us that the millennial generation outnumbers all others significantly aside from the baby-boomer generation. At first glance that may worrisome, we know the youth vote is always staunchly left. But time marches on, and the millennials are now 25 to 40. They are now largely out of the statistical youth vote category. Historical statistical analysis shows large trend value shifts toward conservatism that begin in the 30s and peak before retirement. Just as Gen X is a pillar voting block for the Republican tickets, the Millenials will follow suit to a degree. Demographically speaking we will have a very strong conservative leaning voting block in 5-10 years.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Except for the vote harvesting and fraud that just gets easier with mail in voting.
How about we just keep it simple with 3 basic tenets.

1 live person=1 live vote.
It must be verified with a legal photo identification, truly verified.
Only a legal citizen can vote.

And if you are too lazy to get off the couch to exercise your vote, you probably shouldn’t vote anyway.
Sure seem like "common sense" voting, doesn't it?

Unbelievable that some lawmakers don't have enough common sense to think so.

·
Registered
M1A Loaded
17 Posts
I am a Veteran. I took the Oath of Enlistment which states "to protect and defend the Constitution..."... as such I will not comply with any policy, law, rule, mandate, or executive order that violates mine or other's rights as enumerated in the Constitution, all ratified amendments, and the 10 Commandments.

I will not turn over any firearms, ammunition, magazines, and I will continue to carry said items for my protection and the protection of others.

But then all the items they want to ban were lost in a boating accident.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hard to see how we escape universal background checks as law. We already have that here in WA, but there are a couple of exceptions like gifts or sales to immediate family, need for self defense/safety etc. While I am not OK with it, I accept it, it is what it is, the voters just had to have it so we got it.
I also think there will another so called AW ban, what it looks like remains to be seen. If as before, meh. We know they learned a lot by the last one and how workarounds were the order of the day, they will be more stringent this time. They can only get away with so much though.
If they get too carried away, there will be lawsuits and court challenges take time, hopefully enough time to weather the storm.

·
Registered
All gun laws are unconstitutional
6,688 Posts
I am surprised the biden administration hasn't already passed an AWB. Last November I said they would have by now. I am glad i am wrong but I am extremely surprised. If the Democrats fumble the football on this we will have dodged a bullet.

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
252 Posts
Hard to see how we escape universal background checks as law. We already have that here in WA, but there are a couple of exceptions like gifts or sales to immediate family, need for self defense/safety etc. While I am not OK with it, I accept it, it is what it is, the voters just had to have it so we got it.
I also think there will another so called AW ban, what it looks like remains to be seen. If as before, meh. We know they learned a lot by the last one and how workarounds were the order of the day, they will be more stringent this time. They can only get away with so much though.
If they get too carried away, there will be lawsuits and court challenges take time, hopefully enough time to weather the storm.
The only way UBC could ever fly is if they open up NICS to the public at which point people will start complaining that their privacy is being invaded... one of those things where the political narrative and talking point is more valuable for politicians than any actual implementation would be (with the obvious caveat that politicians don't really want to reduce gun violence in the first place)

101 - 118 of 118 Posts