M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to install the parts for the juggernaut chassis on my SOCOM, i'm running into an issue with the receiver mounting block, the holes just won't line up between it and the receiver. I sanded down the lug on the mounting block to see if it would help, but that's still not doing it. Any suggestions? Is there a juggernaut rep that might be able to chime in? Thanks.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Please call me and we will work through your issue. 909-684-5822.

I'm trying to install the parts for the juggernaut chassis on my SOCOM, i'm running into an issue with the receiver mounting block, the holes just won't line up between it and the receiver. I sanded down the lug on the mounting block to see if it would help, but that's still not doing it. Any suggestions? Is there a juggernaut rep that might be able to chime in? Thanks.

Reactions: PsiFox

·
Registered
938 Posts
Guys, Always watch our Install videos before beginning your Rogue installation. They are located on Youtube or you can link to them by clicking "Gallery" on our webpage. If you have any questions after watching the videos, please call me or the Tech support line, located on the "Contact Us" page. Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Success, thanks to Dino and the guys at Juggernaut Tactical for all the help and the great customer service! Can't wait to shoot this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts