M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
I have a Biothane I believe it is green. It is for sale, if you want it. Don't know if you are a member of the Austin Rifle Club, I am usually on the 200 yard firing line training, almost everyday lately, even in 100+ degree days . We can meet up there tomorrow if you are interested.

If you intend to shoot the rifle in matches may I suggest - just get a green GI web sling. They are better than leather or Biothane slings

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Hey man I don't have a ling or anything for ya but I'm also in Austin and I know another guy who is also has a couple M1A's, if your ever heading down to the range let me know and we'll probably join ya.

James
I am on the range right now. If you guys want to join me, come on down. Tomorrow we'll have a match in Temple, welcome to join us there. Next week I'll be on the range every day except on Wednesday. You will find me on the high end of the 200 yard range. Send me a PM on what day you guys plan on going. The more the merrier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.