M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new aquantaince that has some parts left from a kit ha bought back in the 90's. I may be able to talk him into building it.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought this was what it was I just wanted to be sure. I'm really not into parts for historical value and I am not much on chrome lined barrels, or used barrels, but I did buy a SAK last week.
The owner of the barrel is leaning towards a shorter barrel and I think he might want to sell this or trade it. I bet this one is in good shape. He has had it since 94. He has some other cherry stuff.

BTW none of my meds are script and I have learned not to post when I am taking them.GI1 I'm on vacation now and plan to be medicated quite a bit for the next few weeks. BAHAAHAA

Yep, USGI chromelined 1961 H&R barrel,check the throat for chrome peeling, you don't want to use it in a build if it's peeling.

1,101 post and you can't ID a USGI barrel? Memphis, are you not taking your meds again. You know how much I've learned from things you posted. I would never have though you would post this kind of question or that I would know the answer. I'm calling my Pastor right now to see if Hell has froze over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.