M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That will hold 4 magazines (3.08) and pistol. Pretty simple but can't seem to find that set up. Yes I used the search button, Maybe someone who has one can chime in. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
214 Posts
Blue Force Gear

You might consider Blue Force Gear It doesn't hold four mags though

·
Registered
73 Posts
Try Jerry at Olongapo Outfitters. Everything is custom made and very high quality. My rig carries 8 mags. When full, I am understanding the development of the 5.56 round...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Here is another place to look -
http://www.vikingtactics.com/index.html

A few questions:

Are you building a complete system? (Belt, plate carrier, load out ruck, etc)
If so, there's a lot to consider in how they "nestle" together and how your access is to other components when you are wearing all of the gear.

The old, standard question here is - What is your mission?

Thanks,

Hobo

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hobo - Just magazine for m1a and pistol and a holster for pistol. Nothing more.

Cptkiller - I am considering that.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought the voodoo pouches, and am in the process of buying a rig. I believe the rig for me is the voodoo universal. That easy I can use it and custom tailor it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
you could try Mayflower, they make a 417 rig for the HK .308 that will fit other mags, spendy but nice

Reactions: side2side

·
Registered
406 Posts
Tactical Tailor will make custom gear. Tell them what you want and how you want it. They will give you a quote.

I discussed them making a modern rig for a Single Action Army.
I opted for a Tactical Tailor MAV 2 pc. & X harness. They make a bunch of stuff you can use to run an M1; there are mag pouches for sale in the PX from TT.

I used this rig to run my Soc16 in a low light exercise, and some other stuff. It holds my M1 25 round mags and a bunch of other gear.

I have used & like their stuff, it’s made in the USA and now through 12/24, all the TT products are 30% off.

HTH

·
Registered
323 Posts
have u looked at haley strategic rig,(dc3r, i think)http://www.haleystrategic.com/.

really basic, low pro, and holds all sorts of different mags, m4,ak,m14, etc and extra pouches for whatever u want. bought my brother one, and stuffed a kydex in a GP pouch for his glock 19.. . . NOT a plate carrier just a place to consolidate your gear! and cheap.. if not check out sKD tactical, i have a a lot of there stuff, top quality… but like another member said tactical tailor, will make it, and there gear is top notch. HSGI taco pouches are hard to beat on whatever u put them on…

5,445 Posts
Search button must not be working... 'cause lengthy threads already exist on this subject matter.

BDS Tactical 308 Vehicle Operator's rig is what I have. I recommend it. Wait for a sale as they have several of them per year including right now. They make it only after an order is paid for so don't expect a prompt delivery (4 to 6 weeks normally).

Reactions: side2side
1 - 20 of 32 Posts