M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am yet another M14 die hard lover from the great white north. Yup Canada EH!! hehehe. I own 2 M14 Noinco's right now. One is in an Arcangel promag stock and the other is a full buit custom shortie in AKM stock with USGI match trigger group tuned, 18.5 inch barrel with flashhider, stainless op rod and spring, target grip and Magplu PRS stock. Nice to find this site and like minded people.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,124 Posts
Welcome on board Drewz, great site for the M14 lover. Please post a picture of your rig and any range reports.DI5

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First is my Promag Norinco M14, trigger tuned up and she is ready to run. Still undecided on an upper handguard.

This is my custom girl!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Sounds like you have a couple of nice set ups already so kick back and join in the fun. GITEN

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS!!!!! I am looking to get into hand loading now to really get these girls dialed in. I hope to do alot of reading this weekend on here.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Welcome Drewz

Glad to have you, but don't just read, Join in!! That little bit of esoteric knowledge that you think 'everybody knows' may be exactly what someone is looking for.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from Idaho, USA!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to have you, but don't just read, Join in!! That little bit of esoteric knowledge that you think 'everybody knows' may be exactly what someone is looking for.
You sooooo don't know me!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHHE I almost never keep my trap shut if I have a question or some sort of constructive input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.