M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to this platform, so new that I'm here to find out which configuration is best to start with and which modifications are "necessary". Looking forward to learning here. Thanks in advance. rt7.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum! As for which configuration is best, well, that is strictly a personal preference. Just because I like the traditional GI issue style, the next fella may only like the scout version or "___" version.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Perhaps you need to redirect your thinking to which modifications you want to make to your FIRST M1A. That way, when it is finished, you are already thinking of how to build the next one. Have fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, thinking about starting with a traditional M1A, but I'm looking forward to its evolution.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, rt7///, I always recommend that a guy shoots a rifle before making changes. Lots of information here about all kinds of modifications and also what they do. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts