M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonantius here, reporting for duty. I originally hail from Nebraska, but I have lived in Colorado for 30+ years, with a short tour in Texas early on. I just bought an M-14. I love it. when I was at West Point the M-14 was the barracks rifle and we marched in parades with fixed bayonets. I have taken rifle out twice now and I love the accuracy. I like my Colt AR-15, too, but there is something about an M-14.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. Lot of good info here regarding all aspects of your rifle. If you cannot find what you are looking for, just ask, as there are many knowledgeable folks on the site more than willing to help out. Have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, tonantius, we like to think there is alot about the M14. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome tonantius,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts