M14 Forum banner

Hello

2K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  rcabat 
#1 ·
Hello everyone my name is joe I just picked up my first m1a and I figured this was a good place to Learn about them. Thank you

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Now you have made a good decision in registering here today and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you can post often Joe.

#11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I picked up the rifle in a trade for a dpms ar10 I’m not sure who put the lugs on it the guy I got it from got it in a trade as well I believe the stock is a McMillan it is filled and bedded but I can’t find any markings on it. I called sprinfield and gave them the serial number they said it shipped in 1986 as a bare receiver.

#15 ·
Here are some more pics of the stock, there is no bipod stud or serial number on the stock but it dose look very close to the pictures in that link. I wish I could get a history on this rifle.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.