M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning y’all from JAX Fl, I’m in the market for one of these beautiful rifles so I figured I’d pick up some info here from those who own them already. As a Marine I’ve always had a deep desire to add an M14 to my collection so here my journey begins.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert... Much to learn here

·
Super Moderator
3,365 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marine!

Tons of information here for you as you get back up to speed on the M14 (the search function is your friend).

Keep an eye on our PX as some great rifles come up for sale with nice upgrades.

Also checkout the videos made by Tony Ben on YouTube - search for tonyben3.

M1Army

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Welcome aboard Nixonc1, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great weekend. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is one of the best forums around. The amount of knowledge here is unbelievable!

However, you had better hang onto your wallet, the guys here will only encourage the addiction of owning and feeding these fine rifles!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome, this the place to be. Thanks for your service to our country.
I'm pretty new here too, but there's lots of good information and help here if you look. I'm continually coming up with small questions that I've researched here. I had already decided and purchased 2 different new Springfield M1As before joining, so I can't blame others for encouraging that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts