M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, another board, devoted to my favorite battle rifle. thanks Different, for turning me onto this weapon system. I am more rifles richer, and several dollars poorer 8)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Chiz:

Where the heck ya been? Nah, just kidding!!! :lol: Welcome aboard the Firing Line... :lol:

It's still new but has been building... I definitely like it here!!!

I saw you selling some stuff, working on a new project? If so, let us know what'cha doing...

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dighawaii said:
I saw you selling some stuff, working on a new project? If so, let us know what'cha doing....
i am still trying to finish the DMR clone project i had going a while back. Different was gracious enough to bring my Smith LTD receiver to Smith Ent. to have my CA NM barrel installed. It is sweet, and my ZA TRW bolt gauges at 1.632. Even have a spare, headspaced ZG ready to go.

I just ordered the ONE missing part, the bolt stop spring, so i can build my rifle. Other than that, i'll need some nice glass, but I suppose that can wait. I have NM front and rear sights (USGI) so i'll be running it irons only for now until i get the $$ for glass.

I think Different is more excited about the rest of the build than I am! I can't wait to assemble this thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE: DMR project nears completion! I still need to install the handguard, as the retaining clip has been bent away, match style. I also need to find a stock for my Garand buttplate and installation of Laz' cheek rest.

Oh, and glass remains a problem. :D

i'll put up pics later this week!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.